Zenklub, the leading platform for emotional and mental well-being in Portugal & Brazil is looking for a Data Analyst to help us expand & build the next generation AI for wellness. This is a chance to make your mark on a landscape that affects more than 700 million people worldwide. We are on an awesome growing stage and aim to triple our market in the next year. Want to join us and do something good for humanity?
For our Growth & Data team we are seeking for a business-minded data analyst with hands-on analytics experience. Either with stand-alone ad hoc analysis or as a member of the team, you will generate knowledge, insights and recommendations and communicate your findings to the stakeholders, fostering our data driven culture at Zenklub. Your work will aid in making data-driven decisions on both strategic as well as operational level. Which is why we are looking for an individual who is passionate about data, having a keen analytical sense and excellent communication skills.
- Handle large volumes of data, and be responsible for maintaining, modifying and owning the company wide metrics and key performance indicators
- Report on actionable insights to senior analysts and stakeholders
- Analyse & interpret data, creating dashboards, support decision making, update and improve models and think of innovative ways to improve the business for now and in the future
Who you are:
- 6+ months of working experience in a similar role desirable.
- Expert experience handling and analysing large and complex data using SQL (Google BigQuery experience is a plus)
- Experience with a data visualization tool and skills to create reports and dashboards that allows teams to understand and optimise initiatives (e.g. DataStudio/Tableau)
- Familiarity with common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in easy to understand ways
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. Python) is a plus.
- Hands-on and flexible in personality, structured and solution-oriented thinking, critical questioning, self-motivated, detail-oriented, learn autonomously, and highly organized.
What you will find here:
- Free access to therapy and coaching and other self development tools
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment (as long as you wear clothes, most days, we're good!)
- Flexible hours, for real…
- Small teams producing high output
- Slack, Slack everywhere
- Bold ideas are worshipped
- Titles don't mean much, you attain respect by producing results
- Collaboration, collaboration, collaboration
Enviar Sua Candidatura
Sua candidatura foi concluída com sucesso
- Sua candidatura contém erros